All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all was well, got up for work wednesday morning went out to me corsa to start it to defrost. not noticing i had parked with the front bumper just touching the pavement. it had rained night before and then frozen on top, so wen i reversed out my corsa went backwards and my front bumper stayed firmly glued to the pavement. I was NOT happy!!!!!:( :( :mad: :mad: :( :(

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
LMFAO!

sorry to laugh, but that is actually pretty funny! You'll see it soon enough

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i doesnt really matter as i am fitting rieger bumpers soon but it still F**ked me off at that time in the morning!!! have just lowered it 40mm aswell looks sweet as will post pics soon!

·
Registered
447 Posts
i just laughed and all in the office looked at me. Its a proper "you've been framed" moment.

i hope its only dadmaged the current bmuper, and hasnt damged where your new one will just fix on.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nah the mounts on me car are ok! it's just mangled the standard bumper a bit, it was knackered anyway bcoz my ex reversed it out of a gateway and caught the gate on the way out pulled front bumper off and scuffed the wheel!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
And thats why its your ex now lol!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
:laugh:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
it's ok tho got it on the ramp where i work and sorted it, dont know why i'm bothered becoz they're going soon, i have had a quote for £100 to spray front and back bumper, that everything, paint and prep work...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts