All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys and girls, about time the East Anglian Region has it's very first meet.

The Location of this meet is Thetford.

So the postcode for this meet is IP24 3QL and we shall kick it off at 10:30am sharp. The reason as to why it is so early is that some of us will have to leave at about 2pm so it gives us enough time to have a bit of a chat.

The date as per title is Saturday 23rd June.

I will be in my Green 5 door Corsa and aim to be parked up near Currys.

I will be at B and Q car park in Bury St Edmunds at about 9:50am ready to lead the convoy to Thetford at 10am, you don't have to join the convoy I am just in Bury St Edmunds before hand to get some bits :p. The postcode for the convoy is IP33 3AA.

If you are coming please add your name to the list and say whether or not you will be joining the convoy or meeting us at the meet point and inbox me your number so I can get in contact as I would like to know how close you are etc if you are late.

I don't want any maybes or no shows as I want to get a decent size meet for the East Anglian Region.

1. Cookieace/Aidan - Convoy
2. Marksman278/Adam - Convoy
3. Josh116 - Thetford

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just to add I do not want anyone there who is just going to mess around revving there car and pulling off doughnuts and blaring music etc.

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It is on here, corsasport, 106owners and will be on migweb once I recieve permission and will updatre this list if/when the list grows :)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts