All Corsa Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Ipswitch huh? You can always take a small trip down to Southend at around 8:30pm and meet us there? There are about 15 of us there in total

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)
I had a good time at the meet even though there was not that many people, first of all Marksmen got lost (needs to invest in a satnav), later on at about 1pm a mates Bora and Josh turned up. We also saw a rally big heap of shit with a bodykit on it that was creaking as it drove past.

You can see from the rear how bad the front is going to be :laugh:

I only got photos of mine and Adams car so I am sorry about that guys, here are the pics:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Can you not read? There was more, just didn't get pics as they came later. Also if people like you did actually bother it woulda been better
yes i can read! i said its tragic about 2 corsa's going, i couldn't be arsed to travel all that way and waste petrol for two corsa's lol absolutely pointless

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
yes i can read! i said its tragic about 2 corsa's going, i couldn't be arsed to travel all that way and waste petrol for two corsa's lol absolutely pointless
It wasn't just two corsas, there were other cars.......

People like you that make poor numbers at meets not wanting to waste petrol.

·
Registered
377 Posts
It wasn't just two corsas, there were other cars.......

People like you that make poor numbers at meets not wanting to waste petrol.
its people like me that dont turn up when theres two people going! really is a waste of petrol. ill go to any meet worth going to, this wasnt one of them

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
There wasn't just two people there was like 7 in total.

We only got these two pictures as the others turned up later

Again you don't both reading.........

21 - 40 of 52 Posts