All Corsa Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Your piss poor excuses are pissing me off, if you don't have anything positive to say get out the thread.
dont act the big man on here you little weasel, or i will waste my petrol on something else and it will be to pay you a little visit to see what your saying then?

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
dont act the big man on here you little weasel, or i will waste my petrol on something else and it will be to pay you a little visit to see what your saying then?
Do it, big man you are.........

Just read what we have to ****ing say instead of thinking something else, at least we are putting ****ing effort in.

·
Premium Member
18,555 Posts
shut up you cocky little twat your really starting to piss me off
Put your toys back in your pushchair and shut up or get out, if you didn't go to the meet then you have absolutely no reason to be posting in here.

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
This is right near where the original meet which we had, was quite a while ago but gives you an idea of how much room we have if we do it either near sainsburys or mcdonalds. Was another meet over McDonalds last night and I was on the overnights, police turned up for some reason but never got them to move on as they weren't doing anything wrong.

Pictures of how much room is to play with on Sainsburys side:

Was over 3 times as many cars there yesterday over the other side :laugh:

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
police sometimes turn up to make sure nothing bad/anti-social happens, but also to get to know the people that go's to meets to show not all cops are twats :laugh:

also, think we need to get another meet set up soonish

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Yea I agree, I just have no time atm for one, although I am free tuesday and wednesday but thats major short notice.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts