All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I was planning on installing 6x9's on my parcel shelf in my corsaB. Is there anything in particular I will need to get (other than the speakers) to install them? Can anyone reccomend some that are around the £50-£60 mark?

·
Registered
677 Posts
You'll probably want to check that the wiring for the rear speakers is there, some of the lower spec models don't which means running new wiring from the headunit.

If it's there, then you'll just need a small amount of wiring and some way of connecting to the existing stuff.

If you don't mind spending a little more/time, you could build a stealth shelf.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'd just up rate the door speakers, but ive took my sub out and am currently just using the standard speakers and i dont think there half bad really
Yeah I'm definitely purchasing new door speakers this weekend. Wasn't sure on the 6x9's - doing a bit of research before I decide to buy some. I have a sub in boot so I think i'll just wait and see what just the door speakers sound like before I get the 6x9's

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.