All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In other words installing a sun roof onto a 3 dr corsa b? If so what does It look like and how in gods name would i go about doing it?

I love the sun, love to practise/learn to drive in it even more and whilst i was at work today i thought to myself.. "shit man, i wish i had a sunroof".

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
use proper thread titles.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
A full plexi would be awesome.
Having said that, think of all the optional extras you would want on your corsa, then go and buy one. It's quicker, easier, cheaper, and vauxhall will have done a better job. Especially on B's, you'd be hard pushed to see a standard one reach 1K, + the selling price of yours. If I go back to a corsa (which will probably be when I buy my kid their first car, and I don't have a kid) it would be nothing short of top spec. Almost no point in buying a basic one anymore.

That was a lot more words than I was expecting to type :p

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
If you had done loads of work on Corsa if say go for it, but you havnt. You sound like you're dreaming abit here.
So go sell yours and buy a sunroof model or be prepared for alot of work, has to obviously be compleltly water tight too.. We both know this is very unlikely to happen

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
plus sunroof mopdels rust more due to shit drains...

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I suppose i am dreaming a bit lol ive got a lot of things planned for the car in not too fussed on the selling price as when the car dies ill be simply taking the parts ive put on and fitting them onto a corsa c then selling parts i got left but even then that wont be for a long time, as it wont be till i absolutely need to, if its fixable itll get fixed/replaced.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Do it then and see

·
Registered
149 Posts
New roof (with manual sunroof) and headliner from a scrap yard car for about £100, get professional to remove and re-fit windscreen.

Doesn't sound like that much work?

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
cut and weld roof in whilst keeping shell square? use of alignment jig for the above?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts