All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Does anyone have a tutorial on how to fit GSI Sideskirts. I know its proberly going to be a straight forward job but I need to know what fixings i need to buy form vaux and how many ill need to get.

thanks in advance

Stew.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I have them on mine but they were on when I bought the car, although I do need to re-fit them.
If I remember right, you should just be able to go into vauxhall, ask them for gsi sideskirt mounts for either side and they should be able to supply you with them.
The thing with them is you need to drill your sill and pop rivet them on.
If you haven't bough the gsi sideskirts yet, you can actually buy aftermarket replica ones which look exactly the same but come as one complete piece, and can be fitted over standard arches. I'll have a look online and see if I can find the link.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah ive already got the sideskirts and arches just missing the jacking covers they are about £25 each from vaux so ill just get the clips as well thanks for the quick response.

·
Registered
390 Posts
you can either do it the way above, or also there nothing wrong with bonding them on with a good bonding agent :)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I think mine were bonded on, don't really fancy tackling them myself because of the fact I don't know how they come off and I don't fancy breaking them.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Tigerseal or sikaflex. I used sikaflex on my old corsa when I fitted a combat 2 kit on it, no chance that was coming back off.

·
Registered
390 Posts
well said, no more nails is ****ing shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittt

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheers guys looks like im gonna have to bond on the arches as all the clips have broke off where can I get Tigerseal or sikaflex from any ideas ?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
if you click "go advanced" below the area you enter text is a area to "attach" files ;)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Or become a gold member and have your own gallery ;)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts