All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone fancy making a tutorial for fitting an amp, comps and sub. Or am I just going to have to pay to get it done properly lol

·
Registered
447 Posts
i drew a picture in paint that might help mate:

ignore the sub wiring, thats if you want to put a 1ohm load on a 2ohm DVC sub, if you say what sub/amp you have i can correct that bit specifically for you

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dont have sub yet, was thinking about getting this amp the one you suggested in other thread. Also was going to get RCA from back speakers with one of them adapters.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Martin it may be worth putting that diagram as a sticky in the ICE section, just as a basic wiring guide for beginners.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
If you buy either the Haynes ICE manual or the Haynes Max Corsa manual they have good step by step guides for fitting most ICE, really easy to follow, with good pics.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have got the haynes max power corsa manual, just it is for the B and not the C which I have now. Is it basically the same?

·
Registered
447 Posts
you dont need those books. youve got me. and also im not going to lie buy saying things such as "power caps magically solve all dimming issues". :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glad I have you lol, well I have basically ordered all the things you recommended in the other thread. Now I just have the fitting part. I pretty much understand how everything goes after studying that diagram. If I need any more help though I will be straight back on here to ask you lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts