All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i know his might sound really really stupid but how do you fit new xenon bulbs??lol. i got the rubber thing out the way nd took off the top of the clip but i cant seem 2 get the bulb out.any guides out there??please.lol

·
Registered
696 Posts
if you look, there are 2 metal legs that run over the base of the bulb. they clip under a small bracket at the top of the base. if you push them down and away from each other they will release.move them out of the way and take the bulb out. reverse to fit new ones :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the reply.i pull the clip down but the bulb doesnt seem to be able to fit out of the socket for some reason.do i have to remove the cable/s from the back of the bulb??

·
Registered
497 Posts
Yes you will need to remove the cable from the back of the bulb. How would the new bulbs work if they weren't plugged in? Lol.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol.i mean do ya need to remove the cable before i can pull the bulb out of the metal clip??i said that a bit stupid dint i?lol

·
Registered
497 Posts
Yeah I'm pretty sure you do need to take the cable off first. If I remember rightly the metal bracket which holds the bulb in cannot be released if the cable is still plugged in.

I'm sure you take the cable plug out, remove the big rubber thing, release the metal clip and the bulb should pretty much fall out then, just reverse of that to put new bulb in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts