All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
elloo are flame kits dangerous? lol like to your engine? i think they look really impressive lol what you lot think on them?

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HA HA, well i think they make the car look more powerful than it is lol, anyway are they harmful to the car?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I think they bolt to the rear of the exhaust. They consist basically of a sparkplug and wiring. It works on the principle of burning any unburnt fuel which comes through the exhaust.

Not a choice mod I'd recommend tbh.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Sorry I think they are worthless, just another reason to waste petrol.
Don't know if they can damage your engine but it seems a stupid reason just to show off. Fair enough if the turbo popped flames naturally, but adding a spark plug and a switch onto it doesn't seem too brighter idea.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yeah I think they're bad news tbh. Don't think they damage anything but I just don't like the idea of them.

·
Registered
801 Posts
End of the day its down to personal preference, personally I would never fit one to any of my cars. Each to their own.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
:dito:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
flamer kits are illegal if used on uk roads so can only officaily be used on private land.

not my cuppa tea tbh

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
can damage a lot :) of course they can, they cause a flame that runs from your exhaust to well, guess where.... your engine!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Id buy one....but not for a corsa, fancy melting your bumper? what you waiting for.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Personally i would forget the flame kit, get a lighter and a mate who wants to lose his eyebrows, its cheaper and more fun.

·
Registered
476 Posts
my mate had 1 on his saxo vts they dont do out to your engine der like a spark plug in ya exhaust but there **** lol my mates bumper ended up a right mess

1 - 20 of 37 Posts