All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol, check out the comment

"shockingly bad. if i find u in that car im gonna ram the s**t out of you. and who the hell puts yiper stripes on a real old micra ANSWER==== this bunch of retards, thanks for WASTING 38 seconds of my time."

·
Registered
611 Posts
the guy hiding at the side of the car with the deodarant can and lighter must add another few hundred bhp too

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Micras are cool little cars, they dont die and go forever on about 10 pence of fuel.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
That is so ****ing ****, why would anyone do that to there car :(

·
Registered
542 Posts
Micras are cool little cars, they dont die and go forever on about 10 pence of fuel.
thats tru - i had a micra - never failed me, and was cheap as chips 2 run - only problem is, they ruin your street cred haha, it got called a hair dressers car the whole time i had it lol

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
My dad bought one years ago for £50 as a run around to work, all he did was do a bit of welding to get it through its MOT. Started ever time, got 54mpg from it (not bad for a car built in the 80s!) did a ton, and just went on and on, sold it on for £50. Thats decent motoring :D Wouldnt suprise me if it was still chugging along now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts