All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way to work, on a route I always take from my girlfriends house, I got flashed :( I'm absolutely spewing because not only is it the first time in nearly 2 years of driving that it's happened but because I'm still in the new driver probationary period (2 years) and if I get 6 pts I have to resit the whole bloody thing again.

It was a momentary lapse of concentration in the rain where I didn't judge the camera lines right (you know how road markings are harder to see in the rain) and I wasn't flooring it or anything, just normal driving. Spewing chunks now waiting to see if I get the post out :(

Wish it had of been a 'flasher', less costly :laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Hope you dont get a letter through mate. Hopefully if you do though the 3 points wont effect your insurance to much.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Some cameras just flash but dont take a photo you may be lucky, is it new cameras or have they been there years?

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
if it comes through ask for the claibration certificate! they normally dont have one so they let you off! trust me on this ;)

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just got another reason to take extra care with my daughter arriving in May.

Horrible feeling though, was gutted all night in work. I've been flashed before, wasn't my car they were flashing but it was pretty quiet at 10pm last night.

I'll be requesting the photos and calibration certificate for sure I reckon though.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Yeah was gonna say, get the proof!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
unlucky mate! :(

Im a bit uncomfortable atm as i reckon i might of been caught by one of those average speed cameras, i was late for work and wasnt exactly holding back...

But we will see... :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts