All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I want the handles and keyholes removed, nice black alloys not the ones i got, rear spoiler, body kit, lowered (SLAMMED!), aerial removed, blacked out lights, a decent bonnet and a rear spolier please :D Also rear tints as front are illegal :'(, 4" zorst :p (Dual)

Any any other mods you feel aplicable while "Virtually" modding lol.

Oh!!! and the most important bit i would like one in maroon (current colout) and one in blue, the elctric sort of one, maybe also a black :p

Cheers!

Shr3k

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Potential trak sl*g there, you have small butch alloys, which look like comp/track alloys, black bonnet gives it the look, buckets seats. gotta be careful what you doing though.

Car has good potential, I reckon you should slam it on coilovers (i mean reeaaally low) tidy it up a bit (wash polish etc), add some bonnet pins and depos and leave it at that. Will look hard as fook, forget bout all that body kit b*llocks max power days are long gone.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So go for power :p Race track potential :p Ok will do,

Can some one lower it to hell for me on coils then?

Cheers :p

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was thinking maybe 60 all around to remove the gap, bonnet pins, nice glossblack bonnet, a 2 litre redtop then maybe in a year get it turboed :p

Just got to get a job lol!

Shr3k,

P.s i would still have the coilovers to go to about 90 for shows :p

·
Registered
2,449 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks nice, one wuick question, what;s it like in the ones i have on atm?

I'm not to sure on the wheels lol,

Also is there a tutorial anywhere on photoshop modding as i want to play arround myself.

Cheers

Shr3k

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Theres no need to put your name at the end of your posts, we know who you are... Each post already says your name!
always wondered this :laugh:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:'( but i like being formal that way when you meet me for real your be shocked at how much of a b*s***d i really am ;) Jackass will back me up on that one hehe.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts

Theres no need to put your name at the end of your posts, we know who you are... Each post already says your name!
i've always wondered this, maybe its a new trend?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts