Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,

I've got for sale a set of mint condition Calibra leathers. There are no rips or tears and the slight wear that you always get on the drivers bolster is very minimal. I'm not just saying it because I want to sell them, but they are the best condition Cali leathers I've seen and the wear on the bolster seems worse in the picture than it actually is.

They come with the frames, runners etc and they are also height adjustable :)

The ONE small problem with them is that the front passenger seat may need a new seatbelt but that is honestly the only problem with the full set.

The rear bench is a 40/60 split jobby too and I have all of the bolts to fit them.

Any sensible offers will be considered as I need this gone asap. Also I can't really post them as I have nothing to wrap them up in so they will have to be collection only I'm afraid from Honiton, Devon EX14 1PN.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the front seats are heated and they have the cable and connector in tact if you wanted to wire them up :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
180 is a bit steep mate.
I wasn't really sure what to put as a base price but like I said, I'm open to offers :thumbs_up:

They're not mint. Very good condition but not mint. Also. The pre-tensioner has fired on the passenger seat. This could easily set prospective buyers back another £40. More if they went to Vauxhall.

Dave
Well I think you would struggle to find any in better nick to be fair. And as for the pretensioner, if it's going to set you back a further £40, then I'll take £140 :p

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
Well I think you would struggle to find any in better nick to be fair. And as for the pretensioner, if it's going to set you back a further £40, then I'll take £140 :p
True, they are very good condition i'll give you that, about on par with my ones in my first corsa, damn i miss those... Stupid insuance company writing it off...

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
£20 :D sorry with two holidays and trax to fund i really cant spare anything tbh

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
haha if only, well my alloys are due to end on ebay tomorrow so depending on what i got for them i might be able to make you a decent offer

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
thanks, btw would these fit in the back of my car just a bit concerned as to how i'm going to get them home

and by the pics i take it they're not on corsa rear benches

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks, btw would these fit in the back of my car just a bit concerned as to how i'm going to get them home

and by the pics i take it they're not on corsa rear benches
Well they fit in my car fine but mine is a 5 door but i should think they would be fine as long as you took your sub etc out before hand.

And yea they are straight out of a calibra so the runners and fittings and everything are for a calibra. Not sure if they are a direct replacement or not or whether you just swap a couple of bits over? You're probably better off asking someone like Sam as he knows everything lol.

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
the front are a direct replacement but i'll need to take the leather off the rears and put it on the corsa rear to make them fit

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
the front are a direct replacement but i'll need to take the leather off the rears and put it on the corsa rear to make them fit
Oh right, fairly simple then. I think the leather is fairly easy to remove off the rear bench. I think it just slots over the sides so it shouldn't be that a big a mission to remove them lol :)

·
Registered
2,887 Posts

i can take more if you want there all good condition have been permishined drivers has slight fading on lower bolster where it was worn but is paded

how much would you want your way £ ?

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
To be honest mate I'm not really interested in the sport interior. If you could get a good condition club interior with black carpet and black door cards for a 5 door then maybe we could work something out lol. But I doubt that'll happen so I'm going to pass on the seats mate, you can always just pay a bit more money instead if you want the leathers :p

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.