All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I am selling my set of Dezent V alloys. Bought them in December '09 but they stayed wrapped up until February '10 when they went on the car due to the bad weather. I then replaced them with my SRi alloys in August '10 so they have only been on the car 6 months and as a result are mint. There is no curbing, no scratches or marks at all to be honest, still look in perfect condition.

Spec: Wheels

- Dezent V 15" alloys in silver.
- 4x100 PCD (Corsa fitment)
- 6.5j width
- ET38 Offset (wrong for a Corsa)
- 60.1 centre bore but come with 56.6 spigot rings (Corsa fitment)
- All wheels balanced

Spec: Tyres

- Fulda Carat Attiro tyres
- 195/50/R15
- 82V Speed Rating
- Two have 5mm tread left and the other two have 7mm tread left

As seen above, the offset is wrong for the Corsa (ET49) but as said as well, I had these on my car for 6 months with no real problems. Only thing is that they rubbed on the arches going over bumps with a full car, other than that they were fine. You can also flair your arches to accommodate them better if you so wish.

Any questions please ask, viewing is welcome and if you want to do so PM me for my address. Price is negotiable but not considerably, bare in mind that these cost me £360 new in December '09 and are still around that price new now so £200 ONO is fair. Local pickup is preferred or you can arrange collection yourself.

Regards, Dan :)

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump, if any of you know of mates with Clio's or Polo's etc wanting alloys, if you could pass this message on that would be great.

Dan :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.