Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I'm selling my H1 HID kit. One of the bulbs has a label which says it's 8000k but the two bulbs are slightly different and the one with the label does appear marginally bluer so the other bulb may just be 6000k but I'm not sure. What I do know is that they are in good working order :) The wires are all in good condition, the connectors are all in good condition and the bulbs both work well. The set still has the rubber grommits too and they are also in good condition.

I got the HIDs second hand when I bought my Angel lights so I'm not sure on the age of them etc. but they haven't caused me any problems. I'm looking for about £20 collected or posted.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Mate, if I had the money in my PayPal, i would buy these from you right now as Im gonna need a pair at the end of the month as im hoping to get some Angel Eyes

My guess is they will be gone by then though and im pretty much skint until then :(

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mate, if I had the money in my PayPal, i would buy these from you right now as Im gonna need a pair at the end of the month as im hoping to get some Angel Eyes

My guess is they will be gone by then though and im pretty much skint until then :(
if i still have them i'll let you know mate. they were meant to have been sold but the guy who was getting them kept stringing me on by promising payment on various different occasions and he never paid me?! so they're back up for sale now :)

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
How do you fit these?!

B.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Brad, dont you dare! lol
Im hoping they are still here at the end of the month, then i'll nab 'em, but the bank is dry until them unfortuanatly :(

·
Registered
156 Posts
very interested in these mate do they come with everything needed to fit them straight into my car or would I need to buy other bits and bobs?
cheers

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
Will these fit my standard headlights??

B.

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
oh.. damn i was about to send you the monies lol!!

B.

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
so will these fit straight into my angel eyes then, without any modifications or extra bits?
as long as your angel eyes are H1 fitment then they should be fine, as i know that some angels are H7. i had them in mine and they were good. only thing is is that with angels, you have separate bulbs for dipped and main beam and so you will have to choose which ones you want the HIDs to be.

·
Registered
156 Posts
ok I'd have them on my dipped beams and is the price £20 posted
or is P&P added if so I live in Grimsby how much would it cost to post?
thanks

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
as long as it isn't too much i'll do it for £20 posted :thumbs_up: i do have another guy interested but he keeps on not paying me when he says he will so they're on a first come first serve basis now. and if paying by paypal may i politely request that the money is sent as a gift so that i don't get raped by fees. my itrader rating should give you peace of mind :)

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
And only a week till i get paid too :(
Was hoping these would still be here as i wanted them :(

·
Registered
156 Posts
ok mate I will have them and if you want to PM me your paypal details ill send you the cash and my addres and so on
Thanks

sorry AJ but I have been looking everywhere to get HID's at a good price and I cant miss out on these

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.