All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. im really trying to find a half decent deal on a corsa. anyone on here from the essex area. selling a LS or Merit. preferably a 1.2. looking for about 500<800 anyone know anyone selling one or selling one themselves please let me know. email me with the details. Thanks to anyone who replies for taking the time. hope to hear from some of you soon.:thumbs_up:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
You tried Autotrader? You can afford to be picky, as there are millions of corsas out there. I was and i managed to find myself a nice low mileage, special edition, smoke grey example for just over a grand :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

You tried Autotrader? You can afford to be picky, as there are millions of corsas out there. I was and i managed to find myself a nice low mileage, special edition, smoke grey example for just over a grand :D
yeah look on there every week. makes me laugh when people say i look on there everyday. well they are the same ones as before. they get updated every tuesday or thursday i think. i look on ebay as well any with a few days left in the local area. tried finding other sites like that but none really sucessful. other than one. GUMTREE. i was quite impressed with how many are on there to be honest. quite cheap to. mostly around the london area. nice man i like silver corsa's i think they look the dogs. but i would really like a black one like they made a few black LS models as well as Merit ones and i want to make it look like an sri. mearly because i love SRI's but cant afford them on insurance unfortuanately. Cheers for the comment though mate

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Black ones look sweet, just gotta keep on eye open and wait, one will eventually pop up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts