- Plastic amp cover
- Xenon,
- Alloys

Need your opinion :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
that maybe, its kinda like getting Recaro seats as standard or brembo brakes. vauxhall just buy them in.
This Corsa is one of the latest sold. I think this is a special version with sunroof, rear and front spoilers, made by Opel (maybe regional) to sell them quickly.

This sunroof was on the new car. I have seen a couple of models like mine.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Finally, an original Bosch MAF solved the problem. The ride feels so dynamic, like I swapped a 2L engine :)

So if anyone has an acceleration problems or check engine light on when accelerating, you shall consider changing your MAF sensor.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a gear oil smell when going at speed >70mph. It's not a burning smell, however it annoys me.

Anyone had a same problem?
So, I changed transmission oil today. Old oil was ok and it's level was good too.

I removed the interior floor carpet between front seats. It seems that the gearbox is covered with some sort of thermopaste. In one place it started to melt (8x3cm0. I think this causes the smell when going fast.

I see two options:

1. Get rid of old thermopaste and add some traditional heat protection sheets.
2. Replace old thermopaste with a new one

What you'll advise me?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.