All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen this months fast car yet? One of my best mates has his feature in it... Think I may have put a pic up of the car before, but what do you think?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Not completely to my taste, but looks good :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
good looking car, not a fan of the carbon fiber though

·
Registered
224 Posts
love the car, well done to your mate looks fantastic, personally i would of forgot the carbon fibrebut each to ther own.:thumbs_up:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sorry but why would you do that to a 1600? :(
If you read it it says "a c20let is soon to replace the sturdy 1.6 ecotec lump"... Better than people who do it to a 1 litre with no intention of changing the engine

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
The 1.6 is actually quite a good engine, and alot of power can be got out of it by adding things such as TB.

·
Registered
224 Posts
tell you what the more i look the more i like, again your mate has a great car well done to your mate:D :D :D :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
224 Posts
mate i have a question how are those speakers wired in the boot lid as i never thought of speakers in that position.:D can you find out for us please.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
I would imagine the wire is passed through the same place as the light for the number plate would go.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Doesn't look like that at the moment though!! Day after the feature came out, a deer ran out infront of him and took half his front bumper off! Now sat with no front bumper waiting for a new one and new headlights!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts