All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will a vectra gsi style front bumper,go straight on the corsa b with no problems? How much would this cost if i get it sprayed and fitted, a ruff quote would be great:)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
You can get an aftermarket vectra gsi style bumper. It will bolt straight on.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the after market one,just bought it today then when i was driving home my clucth went. So looks like my new front bumper will not be fitted this week,will cost me about £100 to get clutch fixed plus it just cost me 35 quid to get the car towed home.:mad:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yep will have to be trimmed m8,got a quote from a bodyshop over the phone £70 thats fitted and sprayed. Thats well cheap to me,a think there must be some hiding costs.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They have a few cars they worked on kicking about my area,there work looks good for the prices they charge. A guy a know got charged £200 from some place just for spraying a bumper then was fitted for a extra £40.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
i could get it done perfect for about £100 but it would depend on how good the bumper was as some are really good casts and some are rubbish

d

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
the after market one,just bought it today then when i was driving home my clucth went. So looks like my new front bumper will not be fitted this week,will cost me about £100 to get clutch fixed plus it just cost me 35 quid to get the car towed home.:mad:
Before you take it in to get your clutch done, check the adjuster on the gearbox where the clutch cable attaches. I paid £130 to get mine fixed and it turned out it was just that the cable had worked itself slack.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Get someone to sit in your car and kep pressing the clutch, then see what moves under your bonnet. It's located to the right of the engine (looking in from the front). All it is is a little square clips on the end of the cable.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yeah, pull the cable forward by hand to free it from where it is held in, screw the square clip in about a centimetre or two and see if that makes a difference.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Let me know how you get on with it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts