All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How the fu*k do you remove then- i tried but the window winder is in the way and along the top looks like its secured on there.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Easy mate here's a quick guide:

1. I'm assumming you have removed the door handle

2. Take the window winder of - to do this pull it and then in behind yo will see a clip - using a very small screwdriver push on 1 side of the clip and it will become visible then just pull clip out - be careful as it can ping out pretty quick and then you use it although you can still put winder back on without it

3. Remove the door pocket - this is fairly straight forward just some screws

4. At the end of door towards back you will see 2 screws that go through the card - remove them

5. the last screw holding the door card on is behind the wing mirror cover

6. Along the top is a rubber strip that seals bit between card and window - wedge it off with a large flat screwdriver

7. All thats left now is to get a hold of the card and lift it upwards - it rests on these clip things so lifting it up takes it off of them and you now have your door card removed

Hope this helps mate :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Easy mate here's a qick guide:

1. I'm assumming you have removed the door handle

2. Take the window winder of - to do this pull it and then in behind yo will see a clip - using a very small screwdriver push on 1 side of the clip and it will become visible then just pull clip out - be careful as it can ping out pretty quick and then you use it although you can still put winder back on without it

3. Remove the door pocket - this is fairly straight forward just some screws

4. At the end of door towards back you will see 2 screws that go through the card - remove them

5. the last screw holding the door card on is behind the wing mirror cover

6. Along the top is a rubber strip that seals bit between card and window - wedge it off with a large flat screwdriver

7. All thats left now is to get a hold of the card and lift it upwards - it rests on these clip things so lifting it up takes it off of them and you now have your door card removed

Hope this helps mate :thumbs_up:
cheers i'll give it ago tomorrow

1 - 4 of 4 Posts