All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a corsa c sxi for Christmas want to put some new speakers in the front doors. What are some good quality, quite cheap and easy to fit speakers? Any suggestions appreciated :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi and thanks for the recommendation but I'm not gonna lie I don't know much about cars really lol so which spacers would I need? :)

·
Registered
6,901 Posts
I know jack shit about sound systems hence why mines still on the kitchen table :laugh: getting my cousin to help re fit mine lol, I went in the shop and told them what speakers I wanted and asked what spacers I needed :D

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Tbf, for the price, vibe are your best bet for some front comps :)

·
Premium Member
7,449 Posts
Vibe, infinity and JBL all make good component speaker kits for around £50-£60

Excellent value
Vibe are the only one of those three I'd go anywhere near

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the responses so far :) I'm looking into all of them atm. Loads of people have asked this but I'm going to again. What are the size of the speakers in the front doors?

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
You don't know much about ICE then I take it?

JBL make some truly awesome bits of kit

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JBL-60th-...etition-Speaker-System-Free-P-P-/270886317588

Infinity also produce some top-end gear :thumbs_up:

If anything they both have a better reputation amongst audiophiles than Vibe.
Mate you were talking about low-mid range products!

Don't go insulting several members who know ALOT about car audio.

JBL and INFINITY low end are utter crap, vibe are acceptable on a budget.

·
Premium Member
7,449 Posts
You don't know much about ICE then I take it
no not much, just a degree is audio technology and employment as an audio technician :palm:

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Thanks for all the responses so far :) I'm looking into all of them atm. Loads of people have asked this but I'm going to again. What are the size of the speakers in the front doors?
Fairly sure they're about 6.5 inches.

Edit: Just realised you have a Corsa C not a B. Not sure if the speakers are the same size or not.

·
Premium Member
7,449 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the plastic grill over the factory fitted speakers look like they are attached to the door pannel. are they? or will they come of when i unscrew and take off the rest of the inside door pannel?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts