All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was thinking along the lines of this idea if i somehow managed to end up with enough money to change the bodywork.

what do you folks think?

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
looks mean, the only thing id change is the bonnet, but apart from that i like it.

lol just noticed the little VVLT nice touch ;)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah wasn't sure about the bonnet, was trying to go for a more subtle vent in the middle, but it looks a bit dodgy, heh not bad for 30 mins work though lol. if i put the VVLT badge there though, id probably de-badge the rest of it tbh.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
its just an ibherdesign combat bumper that i two-toned to the same colours of mine, the black is supposed to be the standard matt dark-grey plastic.
heres the other pic, im not so keen on it, needs more work.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah i got thinking that while i was doing the 2nd pic, think its back to the drawing board with the rest of the car lol.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
old package i got free of a pcformat cd years ago called ulead image editor, its alright but can be a pain in the neck sometimes.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
still good though! i never tries putting kits on becuase i can never normally match the colour lol

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
changing the colour was the easy bit, the car in the pic was originally silver, so i selected the body (manually so it took ages) then did special > aqua +5 > blue +1 > tone mapper > midtone darken x2 and ta-da! instant cobalt blue metallic lol!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Not keen on the rear or sideskirts but the front looks nice apart from the bonnet. A little offset vent on the left hand side would be nice.
Also there used to be a two tone corsa near me that had combat 1 rear, rieger sideskirts and standard post 97 front and it was stunning, I think the fact it was really low helped a lot.
Also I had one of those front bumpers a few years ago, sold it for £40. Was in mint condition aswell.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ive been playing around with the front end some more, can't seem to get rid of that vent though :( so i've made it smaller instead.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Personally I like it, looks like good use of an old and possibly overused front bumper, obviously it is the same one but you've managed to change it a bit to give it a different look. Only thing I'm not sure about is the black plastic part, but if it was the same colour as the rest of the car it would look like the standard combat bumper I imagine. Overall I like it, and I think the bonnet looks mint! :D

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Apart from the vent I like it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts