All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yo guys, this arrived but it doesnt seem to fit lol. anyone else got a strut brace?

the 2nd pic shows where the hole should be as the brace is straight!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Try emailing the people that you bought it off and ask if they sent the right one. Or just drill a new hole to make it fit

And you have answered a question i always wondered, which was when they spray a car they just spray all the bits you can see, i.e. not the whole enigine bay, guess that is when they strip a whole car out and spray it

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Thats odd, the hole is about 2 inches away from the bolt! just drill out a new hole dearing or ask the company/seller you bought it from.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
And you have answered a question i always wondered, which was when they spray a car they just spray all the bits you can see, i.e. not the whole enigine bay, guess that is when they strip a whole car out and spray it
Depends on how much you pay and how good the bodyshop are, to if they spray all of it or not.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Do you not get different strut braces for different cars? Iv got a strut brace that I bought off my friend off her SRI, and put it straight onto my Sport so I didnt have any problems. Did that 1 say it was for a Corsa B when you bought it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts