All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone looking for some information wiring diagrams and relay locations for the front windscreen wipers on a corsa c 51 reg .9 l club

Front wipers packed up one day they started going very slow then stopped and a couple of times if the wiper stalk was in full speed decided to move slowly a couple of times then not at all since

The linkage is fine if I apply 12 volts to fast and earth to it it works absolutely fine
Then when the plug is replaced it always parks in the correct place
Washer works front and back as do rear wiper
Any help appreciated daughter is supposed to be driving to the airport in it on Monday

Cheers

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Hi there what usually happens is the drivers side wheel box where the arm goes on seizes up and after awhile it burns the motor out...the fact it works at all prob means everything else is ok....i would disconnect the linkage from the motor and move the arms across the screen by hand, they should move easy...from Fred in Essex.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I believe the motor and linkage are fine it runs normally if 12 volt is applied directly to high speed terminal and earth and if moved once plugged back in always parks properly so I’m missing the inputs either a fuse but I have checked them all, relays or command module

So if I could locate the correct wiring diagram and relay identification I’m sure I could work out what’s what so if anybody has access to wiring schematics drawings that would be really helpful
Thanks

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Hi there ok, sounds like a power problem, this is pretty much the same car i have, i would have a good look at the plug that goes on there for corrosion and stuff, but i think, not sure the BCM is in the circuit, nearly everything else on the car works through that, that is inside a box near the battery, think held down with about 6 torq screws......personally i would measure the voltage at the motor when you have set the switch on fast, yu should have 12 volts across live and earth...if you get stuck i have Haynes manual and can give you more info...or give me your email and i can send you pictures, i cant do that on here...from Fred

1 - 5 of 5 Posts