All Corsa Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought this too at first, as i was loking on ebay at the listings, and one listing states all models non ABS.

I personally think its rubbish, as I've been browsing mintex's official parts catalogue, looking up a corsa 1.2 8v (not likely to have ABS) use the Mintex MFR333 shoes. The 1.2 16v i also checked, MFR333. I checked a GSi 1.6 16v (likely to have ABS) came up as using the MFR333's. Went on to check the 1.5D and 1.5TD, both show up as using the MFR333 set of rear shoes.

I am guaranteeing these will fit any corsa, with or without ABS. Of course if you receive them after buying and run into problems, and can prove to me that they dont fit (i.e. a garage fitting them can confirm they are wrong) I'll give the buyer a full refund, no questions asked, and you can keep the shoes.

Dave

*EDIT* - also, the mintex part catalogue is very easy to use, so if the buyer wants to check before buying from me, I'm selling the MFR333 set of rear shoes.

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
£12 is a bargain, as far as i know combo's use slightly larger drumbs otherwise they all use the same, ABS or non ABS makes no difference :thumbs_up:
Thanks mate, £12 is price posted too, just want rid of them, bought them yonks ago for no reason at all, lol. Sitting in my room doing nothing.

Dave

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Will have these if fit my car mate

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.