All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right this is probably going to sound like such a dumb question, I'm sorry. This is my second car (although i only kept my first for a couple of weeks, so it's pretty much my first) and i haven't had to re-fuel it yet but i need to do it. I don't have a manual either, so I'm clueless.

I have now figured out how you actually open the flap, but how do i get the screw cap off (I'm probably using all the wrong manes here, sorry) but i tried to unscrew it and it wasn't really going anywhere, is there something else i need to do? or do i simply need to add more force?

Oh, I have a Corsa C, 1.2

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:palm: Thanks guys, I was a bit scared it would break because maybe i had to do something else but now i know I'll try harder.

Don't think I'm ever going to change my car, it's taking so long just to get used to this one haha

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
i find it weird that you managed to post a pic of your car on here (a lot of people struggle with it) but yet you didnt know how to get petrol cap off (something everyone knows how to do) lol also nice snow car :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mmm snow I hate the crap
Me too -.- I really hope thats the end of it, but who knows

i find it weird that you managed to post a pic of your car on here (a lot of people struggle with it) but yet you didnt know how to get petrol cap off (something everyone knows how to do) lol also nice snow car :)
Haha, well I've used other forums before mainly on imvu when i was younger so i thought it may have worked the same and it did ;D

Whereas cars, there a whole new ball game to me. A couple of months ago i couldn't even identify the make/model of a car, I can now like but I'm still crap with everything else to do with cars haha. and thank you :) hopefully tomorrow i'll be able to take some sunny pictures, well if the sun decides to make an appearance

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm in Canada at the minute and the snow there is nothing compared to it out here its terrible but if it was raining I'd moan more

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Im too scared to drive in the snow ): haha
I've only been driving since end of feb, i got a car at christmas but hated driving it so i didn't drive much haha.

Um i don't think so, what kind of plans?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
erm ok then lol why do you drive then if you dont like it and plans as in modifications but i retract my question now lol :)
I like driving now haha, when i got my car (it a citroen C2) i hated going from diesel (what i had learnt in) to a petrol and i just felt like i would stall all the time and everyone would laugh :') so my mum and step dad who got me the car knew i didn't like driving it so we went looking for a different car, but he got the corsa in for £250, it had no engine and that's what he does, so he let me have a test drive and it's so much easier to drive than that awful C2.

And oh lol well as i think you're probably aware of by now i wouldn't know where to start lol. Plans for the moment are to get some more driving experience then see what we can do with the car

1 - 20 of 34 Posts