All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i got some callibra front seats and decided id never seen full leather interior in a corsa B before, so thought i'd have a go at it....

the back seats are seat covers FOR THE TIME BEING. until i can afford to get them retrimmed, because i've been told the calli seats are a real pain to fit in the back.

i did the rear cards myself, but the spray adhesive wasn't strong enough and after a few days has come appart from the contours on the cards, anyone got any ideas on a really strong dry adhesive i could use?

im going to do the front cards next week, might make a tutorial for them aswell.

let me know what you all think anyways :)

·
Registered
393 Posts
should look good when its done mate, nice idea!

one thing i would suggest (strange as it may sound) would be bathroom sealer, its pretty sticky and comes in handy cartridges, pretty cheap too so you can buy loads.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
saying thats pretty strange, my mate and me found that a great thing to use for sticking small things around the car (we did his side repeaters with it!) is wallpaper adhesive! stuck for a good 3 years now :)

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ah cheers guys, i'll have a look at them things and c wich is going to be best for the job :)

just wondering has anyone ever seen it done on a corsa before?

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ye but i mean has anyone seen it done? and if so did it look ok?

either way i haven't seen it done before so though id give it a go lol.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Looks good, i fancy doing the same with mine but not any time soon, iv seen it done before ;) think one of the feature cars on corsasport as a full retrim as well

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its all a bit worn, but good stuff for trying!
its only the front seats that are worn, but i paid 30 quid for them so i cant complain really mate.
and iv got a mate who works for a retrimming place and he said he can retrim them for me at work when he does the back seats.

also a bit of leather cleaner will bring the black colour back up and make them look less worn i recon :)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
£30 is a bargain, especially considering they're leather.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
i found the back calli seat wasnt do bad if you didnt go mental with it, ive got a full interior sitting here but im not sure it would look good in my gsi i like my standard seats

d

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I love the sport interior, wouldn't change it for the world.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ye the sport interiors nice, but the leather interior is really comfy, and its more bucketed than the sport interior, holds you in better.

tbh i'd rather have anything other than my stnadard trip interior, and hadnt seen this done before lol

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Well at least there's not many about with that interior so it's fairly individual.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
iv fineshed it now, just need some black door pockets from a sport or sri.
i took a few pics in the process so il try put a together a tutorial for retrimming doorcards tomorow

1 - 18 of 18 Posts