All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning to save a bit of cash to get my car a full respray, but I'm wanting to change the colour from its current dark green to electric blue. Does anyone have any idea how much it would cost? A girl I know got her Mazda 323 sprayed Candy pink :rolleyes: from black and it was £600, would a Corsa be around the same?

Cheers

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
It all depends on the qulaity of the job. For under £1000 you'll be lucky if the finish is decent and if they do the inside of the doors and the pillars etc.
You pay for what you get, if your going for a full colour change your talking probably between £1300-2000 for a decent job.
Always ask to see any previous work they have done, and most importantly, shop around.

·
Registered
521 Posts
i agree with lee my respray was 1000 and that was with mates rates lol u def get what ya pay for i ave seen 600 quid resprays ant they aint worth it the quality is poor and like lee said they dont tend to do the inside of the doors an they wont do uder the bonnet they oly do what you can see from outside

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Same colour resprays are generally a bit cheaper, but not a lot.
And as Tse corsa said, it depends on if it's bare metal or just on top of your old paint.
Bare metal is very very expensive.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yep, that's my plan when I get rich, strip the corsa back to bare shell and start from scratch. Or buy a new shell from vauxhall.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cheers for that everyone. Now that I have an idea of a price and what to look for, I can shop around accordingly.:thumbs_up:

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm planning to save a bit of cash to get my car a full respray, but I'm wanting to change the colour from its current dark green to electric blue. Does anyone have any idea how much it would cost? A girl I know got her Mazda 323 sprayed Candy pink :rolleyes: from black and it was £600, would a Corsa be around the same?

Cheers
wont be kandy pink, maybe just pink. 600 wouldnt even cover the cost of kandy paint.

·
Registered
585 Posts
My respray was colour to colour and cost me £900 but that's because it was a good friend of the family. Normally I prolly would have paid around £1500. That was shuts sprayed too (inner doors, hatch, bonnet). As mentioned though, you get what you pay for.

The electric blue you refer to...is that the standard Vauxhall Arden Blue paint you want? That's likely to be a bit cheaper.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts