All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a corsa 1.2 trip that has abit of a rattel comming from the engine sounds like its behinde the lump it self and only happens on the way back down the rev range so as i go faster you dont hear it but when u slow down or let go of the pedel it rattels any idears on what this could be ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
mines de-cated. so wish it was a **** plate wudve put ma mind at rest.. dont think its nefing serious just more irratating then out else.:confused:

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
I know this sounds weird, but after I topped up my water the crwaking stopped. I was very low on my Anti-freeze mixture as my engine hoses were leaking. Once I'd topped the water up, the creaking seemed to disappear.

·
Registered
184 Posts
i have a corsa 1.2 trip that has abit of a rattel comming from the engine sounds like its behinde the lump it self and only happens on the way back down the rev range so as i go faster you dont hear it but when u slow down or let go of the pedel it rattels any idears on what this could be ?
Maybe a cable clip on the throttle in the engine bay - slack in it enough to rattle when your foots not on the gas ?

·
Registered
168 Posts
sounds daft but check the rubber stops on the bonnet, bring them out as far as you can. I had a annoying squeek/rattle and this stoped it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts