All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,555 Posts
ok doke, where do i get the bulbs and how the hell do i get to em? iv had a go at getting the centre out and managed to get it out enough to look but see no bulbs!

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
i just checked all of my fuses as the radio stopped working, and the fuse had blown, in the haynes manual it says that fuse 17/18 should be 10/20A, but on the cover covering the fuse box it says they should both be 15A, does anybody no which one i should follow?

·
Registered
6 Posts
radio permanent live feed

hi the radio p[ermanent live feed in my daughters car a N reg corsa is also on fuse 1

which is good as it just saved the wiring in the car by blowing the fuse when it cam e out of its connector and shorted.... so all minor the things that work with ignition off are protected on this one
cheers
mikey wikey

·
Registered
6 Posts
radio permanent live feed

hi
the radio permanent live feed in my daughters car a N reg corsa is also on fuse 1

which is good as it just saved the wiring in the car by blowing the fuse when it came out of its connector and shorted.... so all minor the things that work with ignition off are protected on this fuse
cheers
mikey wikey

·
Registered
90 Posts
Excellent post thanks for this my reverse lights weren't working and my speedo (not the best trying to guess how fast your driving :laugh:) wasn't working either as i blew the fuse with my neons on and trying to plug somthing in the cigarette lighter wouldve been there allday if it wasn't for this thanks again:thumbs_up:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have just bought a Corsa 1.0i (B) model 2000 (w) for my son and the horn is not working, I have already checked the fuse (no 1) thats ok and have put a 12v supply direct on to the horn and it works is there anything else I need to check. Thanks any advice welcome

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I have just bought a Corsa 1.0i (B) model 2000 (w) for my son and the horn is not working, I have already checked the fuse (no 1) thats ok and have put a 12v supply direct on to the horn and it works is there anything else I need to check. Thanks any advice welcome
same problem

·
Registered
172 Posts
have you tried looking at the connection to the horn itself? it might have been disconnected?

·
Registered
3 Posts
i had my center console out the other day and my bulbs have gone to i no a way to get the bulb out without damage to anythin if this would help i will do you a list of what to do and sum pics mate

·
Registered
41 Posts
In the fuse box on the 94 LS can someone tell me where abouts the clocks fuse/relay is... i looked on the diagram and saw where it was but my dads saying "its wrong" so im hoping somebody can comfirm it for me :)

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Clock? You mean the MFD or the lights for the instrument panel?

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Fuse 17, 10 Amperes

1 - 20 of 47 Posts