All Corsa Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Not all corsa's are fitted with it, some just have like a 'tray' on the top of the dashboard in the middle. If you have a standard headunit, it send uses the TWI/I2C protocol to send data to the MFD to display the current radio station name

·
Registered
41 Posts
i took off my mfd today to find the plug out of it... so i plugged it in and went back a few hours later to find a dead battery now i think i no why they left it unconnected...

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
It's possible that the amperage going through it is too high for the fuse :p

Look to see what is connected to that fuse and unplug everything. The reconnect it all 1 by 1 until you find the one that blows

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
right i now have, no radio, indicators, right sidelights front and back! any ideas why?

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Indicators? Can you hear the relay clicking in the fusebox when the indicators are supposedly on?

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Remove the relay and test the sockets with a multimeter. May be that the relay is fried. If it's not, you would at least have a better idea on everything as you would then know which wire has the problem

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Have you replaced any of the bulbs on the car, or changed the headunit?
Try unplugging the head unit and see if the problem is the same. In fact, remove the headunit, hazard/indicator bulbs and sidelights, then replace them all one by one. Thats where I would start mate

Reactions: Ben

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
ive pulled the radio and the wiring loom out and its still doing it :(

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Next thing I would do is remove the relay, find the pinout for it and check the socket with a multimeter.

Just curious, when you turn the ignition on, does the instrument panel light up?
If not, its probably your fuse or ignition live thats buggered.

If it does, test the constant live on the back of the head unit.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Yup, but I wont be on tonight mate, really i'll at the moment and can't think straight right now.

[email protected]

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
right ive narrowed the problem down, when i turn the sidelights on its blowing the fuse for the right side lights, ive checked the wiring and cant really see anything

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,
I have a 93 1.4 sri,

My car wont start and i'm not getting any lights on the dash.. I'm pretty sure one of the fuses has blown but not sure what. Can anybody tell me?

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have a M reg corsa & a couple of days ago my battery light came on tho the car starts no problem,the petrol gauge,stereo system & interior lights are not working tho.is this a problem with the fuses? any help would be grateful thanx :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
just replaced my left indicator, they're seperate from the headlights, and it still blinks on the dash really fast and doesn't work. the right side one works fine though. just wondering if it would be a fuse? and if so.. which one..

·
Registered
3 Posts
OS, Front, rear and repeater indicators not working

Hi
Anyone have any experience of this happening to them? I have fuse numbers, but there is nothing on the underside of the fuse housing lid to indicate which fuse covers what. My wife has mislaid the user manual and I am at a loss as to what to do. When indicator switch is on there is a fast audible clicking from the unit under the skuttle. When the hazards are on...only the nearside indicators work. I'm fairly sure that this is a fuse problem, as I've checked all the bulbs on the side that has the fault, but where do I find it on the fuse board? One up and three across, or two up and five across? (only joking)The car is a 2005 Deisel if this helps. The fuse rating would help, to cut down the options and search time. Thanks in advance for any assistance that you can provide.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts