All Corsa Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Fuse 3 - 7.5A should be controlling the turn relay
But it wouldnt be that if the left side is working.

I cant actually see what fuse is attached to the bulb (if any).
What I will say though, is that it appears the 2 relays for the turn signals are built into one unit.

At this moment in time, I would say its the relay that is knackered because when I looked at how the relay was built (2-in-1), one side can easily stop working whilst the other side continues as normal and the 'clicking' can sitll be heard regardless.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Fuse 18 - 20 Amp - Central Locking System, Reversing Lights, Cigarette Lighter & Automatic Transmission.

Just changed that because my speedo wasn't working and now it is... So the list may need updating :)

Car .. On he left side :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Corsa fuses - Indicators

Thanks for the tips guys. My problem was resolved by replacing both individual relays with a new composite one (2 in 1). The O/S one had apparently failed....as they often do, I'm informed by an engineer who works for the local post office workshop. They keep our local auto factors busy supplying them for their fleet of Corsa based vans!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi i have a 02 corsa C dti sxi 1.7 ! The interior lights and CD player doesnt work? Everything else is fine! Im guessing this is a fuse but ive looked but cant see one thats blown. What rating would it be please and i'll have another look! Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
[Corsa A] fuses and relays

Hi guys, i'm looking for fuses and relays info fo the Corsa A 1.5D 1989 (yes, still running... sometimes). Can anybody help me ? thank you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What i think

Well, what did you expect, a bolt of lightning?

Actually, that's just how lightning gets started. Miles above Earth in cumulonimbus clouds, tiny ice crystals are constantly bumping against larger ice pellets. The two kinds of ice rubbing together act like socks rubbing against carpet. Zap! Before you know it, the cloud is crackling with electric potential-and a bolt of lightning explodes to the ground.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts