All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Assuming this current group buy of flat wiper blades all goes well I will look into setting others up later this year. Anyone got any ideas on parts we could do group buys on. Make a list if you have any ideas :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
custom fit car mats was on my list - and yea i could easily get a marea wiper one set up for those who don't have one. post bootlocks could be difficult because you don't see many on ebay and don't know where else you would try

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yup sounds good - list so far:

1. Fiat Marea Rear Wiper
2. Custom Fit Carpeted Mats
3. Post 97 Bootlock Surrounds
4. K&N Panel Filters
5. Side Repeaters

Keep adding to list guys if you think of anything :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
224 Posts
well when we do the next group buy i will have some mats and panel filter. the only thing i could add on would be sun strips with allcorsa on them.

·
Registered
224 Posts
yes i am going to have a word with a mate who works for graphics firm see if he can sort something out and then i will post a few pics up.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yea dunno if i'd want a sticker for my sunstrip as I will be getting one of the tint ones but still looking for "allcorsa.co.uk" sticker to be made about 300mm by 40-50mm for my rear window to go just under spoiler when its fitted and that can be stuck on outside of window

1 - 18 of 18 Posts