All Corsa Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is how i bought the corsa,cost me £700 with 96,000 on the clock.

then lowerd the rear end 40mm new backbox and some new alloys and this is what she looked like.

then i de bump stripped i think is very affective

then i put some black side repeators on curtosy of Dearing (cheers buddy i think there sexyfull) and my front and rear aftermarket bumpers and my colour coded arches and now she looks like this.

tomorrow morning filling the holes with mesh puting the sideskirts on and then taking more pics to put on here :D

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
are your legs both the same length? :laugh: take some pics where your car is a less than a 45° angle

·
Registered
68 Posts
geth mate cars looking loosh now that kit goes well with the white alloys you should save your money and keep them on there looks good enough

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
skirts are on so the kits finished....

i have Gmax Shocks And Springs 40mm to on there if i can be arsed haha,unless somone wants to buy them off me before i decide to put them on and thats all for now untill i get a bit more money

thinking of new wheels... anyone intrested in mine or have some nice wheels for sale?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
not really into that car mate..
the kit looks odd as its a different colour.. and it doesnt fit properly...
sorry
not being funny mate,but your never happy?always dissing people/'s cars

im sure i should keep my opinion to myself but there we go you didnt so im not going to sorry for all the hassle i just want a nice car but no one seems to like whatever i do :D

·
Banned
2,661 Posts
mate.. if your not going to expect critisism dont post..
i put it lightly in my post.. i think your car looks ****e..
dearings = great example
steves = great example
james' = great example
jims = great example..

im not fond of kits and especially not ones that dont fit.. and big chavvy ones like yours..
and your car looks faded.. yet the body kit is brand spanking new paint...

i do like quite a few cars off here.. just not chavvy craply modded ones that make me wish i didnt own a corsa.. e.g. yours..

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
not being funny mate,but your never happy?always dissing people/'s cars

im sure i should keep my opinion to myself but there we go you didnt so im not going to sorry for all the hassle i just want a nice car but no one seems to like whatever i do :D
TBH yours is the first car i seem to remember him dissing :laugh:

Josh does have a point that paint don't match up - bumpers are super shiny and the rest of the car is dull - needs some car care products on it I reckon and might improve it.

Thought you were selling anyway to buy a taxi company or something?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i am selling no harm in posting it up though is there?

what you expect me to do tell the person to spray my kit so it looks as SH1T as the car? i think you a pr1ck to be honest and if you want to throw me off the site feel free as i prefer not to be here if all people are gunna do is diss my car,i kno its not the best looking car in the world but its alsono the crappiest looking car i like the look of it wether anyone else does or not! if anyone wants to buy im not looking for much as its a 'chavvy craply modded Corsa '

·
Banned
2,661 Posts
i am selling no harm in posting it up though is there?

what you expect me to do tell the person to spray my kit so it looks as SH1T as the car? i think you a pr1ck to be honest and if you want to throw me off the site feel free as i prefer not to be here if all people are gunna do is diss my car,i kno its not the best looking car in the world but its alsono the crappiest looking car i like the look of it wether anyone else does or not! if anyone wants to buy im not looking for much as its a 'chavvy craply modded Corsa '
Please do not use text talk it is against the allcorsa rules.
thank you.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.