All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know of any games that have a Corsa B (5 door preferred :)) or Mazda MX5 in them?

I know about the Need For Speed which has had both of them at some point.

Ideally, I'm looking for a game in which you can customise/tune/upgrade the vehicle.

Also, if possible, a game available on the PSP.

Whilst I'm here, can anybody suggest any decent games on the PSP?
I have been playing the WWE series and Need For Speed series.
Also played all the Metal Gear Solid games on it.

Lastly, years back, I had a game on the PC called 'M25 Racer'
Cant remember now if it was actually racing around the M525 or not, but upon researching it again, it appears to be just London based in general.

The game was also released as London Racer, and Europe Racer.

Does anybody know of any games where you can race/play in real places, much like The Getaway games did around London?

·
Registered
651 Posts
Colourful as hell! I remember there was one PS1 game with a Corsa B in it but I'm pretty sure it was a 3dr and I can't remember for the life of me what website I saw it on or which game it was, it was a website dedicated to saying which cars were in which games.

Would strongly suggest God of War for PSP, as well as things like Tekken, do you have CFW on your console? If you do then you have an unlimited source of entertainment and different games to choose from.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Colourful as hell! I remember there was one PS1 game with a Corsa B in it but I'm pretty sure it was a 3dr and I can't remember for the life of me what website I saw it on or which game it was, it was a website dedicated to saying which cars were in which games.

Would strongly suggest God of War for PSP, as well as things like Tekken, do you have CFW on your console? If you do then you have an unlimited source of entertainment and different games to choose from.
Yeah I got CFW - been playing DiscWorld from the old PSX for a bit. Thing is, I just cant think of or find a game that I would enjoy.

Will have a read on the reviews for God of War

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
:D

Attachments

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Emulator on PSP to get PS1 games running then Gran Turismo 2 can be played. It has tunable features on cars with both the MX5 and Corsa B (3 door Sport). It's the one Danny was talking about. Awesome at the time as well.
I can run PS1 games on there but I always found the GT games too serious to be enjoyable.

Thing I dont like about the PSP is the diddy controls too - too hard for me to control - I think thats why Im not enjoying many of the games.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I love how in the first picture there is a random door just laying there from a flame red corsa :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts