All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,got persuaded to join by aztec daz,said it was a good site so thought i would give it a bash

Heres a few pics of my cars

·
Registered
322 Posts
gary boy! welcome to the site.... i guess my little chaff with you at F&M about the site caused you to join?

·
Registered
322 Posts
ohh and nice pics btw. Car looks much better with the eyebrows and a good coat of quick detailer!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeh im pretty bored and with the gf being away all the time i have sooo much free time :p Yeh you persuaded me to join and i want to play games so il maybe get the gold membership lol

been looking at the quick detailer on ebay,£10 i think delivered.I tried to see how much it was at Halfords to see it that as a good price but couldnt find it on the site :(

·
Registered
322 Posts
i think its about 15 quid mate, but not sure. you should get the clay kit as well, you will be amazed with the results, especially with your car being black ( im a racist pig aint i) lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There a pack of a few megs things for £24 in halfords,im sure thats the kit ian said he bought in a post he made....i could be making that up tho lol

The detailer is class stuff and im going to start looking after teh car better and giving it a good clean more often as i neglect it :(

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Not 100% sure on the kit, but the work that has gone into it looks top quality so top job :thumbs_up:
The wheels dont half suit the car as well.

·
Registered
322 Posts
have to agree, the wheels look stunning face to face.

ohh and a pic of garys new sprayed interior bits! love it!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I love that interior, gary did you do that yourself?
Cheers mate.I wish i did do it myself,i bought it from a guy on cc/uk,£100 for it all sprayed and he fitted it for me aswel :)

Cheers for putting that pic up Daz,i couldnt find my pic of it to upload :(

1 - 20 of 37 Posts