All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, just joined up the other day,

I bought this corsa off a friend of mine for £250 and came with everything thats on it.... (not sure myself yet)

i believe this corsa was converted to big block lots of years ago when 2.0 was first put in them,

It came with a c20seh when my mate bought it but that was removed to fit a c20let, but turned out that the oil pump was knackered and the ecu was fried, hence the engine went back to the guy who he bought the engine off, i had the seh with car so might rebuild that in the future,

my mate was going to put a Z20LET into this corsa but everyone was telling him that its a major job and you have to run standalone management, so he's brought a mk4 astra sri to put the z20let into,

My plans for this car is to put the Z20let engine in on standard management,

will upload pics soon

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Bought
Bought
Bought

Welcome to the site

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Excused. Are you not English then?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Wow Gaz they sure gave you a good welcome will be following this thread get some pics up cant wait to see it done

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
zlet into b is easy, as said the wirings the issue.take a tip, run omex or emerald.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
What's stanceworks?

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
Bahahaaahahaah, who the feck put stanceworks on the back of it... Its a community and scene for stanced cars, mostly slammed jap and euro cars running sexy amounts of camber on wheels that cost more than most peoples houses. A corsa is about as far from stanced as a transit van is. How did I miss that, lmao...

It's not even a tidy corsa by corsa standards. Think someone should tip off the fellas at stanceworks tbh...

1 - 20 of 70 Posts