All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just need a little help from you guys. Sometimes my gear stick wont go into gear, it literally blocks off, its not a case where it goes into gear & crunches but as I say it just blocks off so im guessing it cant be the gear box is must be the gear linkage? Which is commen on Corsas right? Due to wear & tear mine must be heading on its way, this only happens very rarely though, most of the time my gear changes are smooth.

So I need your help on finding the right gear linkage to buy off Ebay etc? Theres different types of 1s which im unsure to get for my Corsa, mines a Corsa B 1999 1.2 SXI 16v, any help from you guys would be great:thumbs_up:

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
The linkages don't really wear, he buahes inside do, that wouldn't stop you getting I to gear though.

If adjust the clutch cable using tutorial on here and see how you get on

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, just to clear up as I dont understand why, how would adjusting the clutch cable solve the problem of the actual gear stick not going into gear? Surely 2 different issues? My clutch pedal & biting point etc is fine, or am I just being plain stupid? Lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.