All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a new coil pack for my corsa C sxi 1.2 2003 part number 0221 503 015 and phoned my local VX dealer he said £162 and it was a Bosch part

Is Bosch the part that comes with the car from new or is it another name as I cannot see anything on my coil pack apart from the number?

Euro Car parts have three listed with the discount code they work at

Delphi £73.36
Bosch £73.36
(no name brand) £55.50

Can anyone recommend any ofthese ones I have listed? Car parts 4 less have the same ones but only a few quid cheaper, I am tempted to go for the £55 one or source one from the breakers but need to know what make the Genuine VH part is?

Any feed back on this would be great

Thanks

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Sake of £20 I'd buy Bosch

·
Banned
147 Posts
Hi. My Opel corsa diesel is made in Spain. Some of the components, fitted by opel/Corsa as original equipment are different brands to those fitted at other Opel/vauxhall factories elsewhere. Which is better?

Delphi manufacture OE for several car makers but dont list GM.
Some big brands drop standards and rely on past reputation.

A lot of scope for crap materials here. I wouldnt risk unbranded for the sake of £20 and concentrate instead on having saved £90 on main dealer price for oe. But then I am a dollar multi millionaire.
(Zimbabwe dollars)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all for the advice, I went for the Bosch but I got it from the local Vauxhall beakers who had a Bosch in stock for £14.99 with a months guarantee, it sorted my problem out and I just done a 220 mile motorway run with none of the problems I was getting before.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.