All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seeing if anyone want's to take this off my drive -
1995 Corsa B 1.4i 8V 3 door in red 110,000 ish miles.
Failed it's MOT on some welding on the rear driverside wheel arch. I've sold the seat's from it and also some of the vent's, clock etc.
Had an extremely reliable engine, not 100% sure if it'l start straight away now but that'll be as it's been sat around for 6/7 months.

Would make an ideal autotest car I suppose

£110 and I'll deliver it within 30 miles

Any questions just ask.

- Eyebrows have gone && It's on steel wheels.

Mike

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
< Not that low, no shocks or springs in.

The car is full of stuff to be scrapped so that will all be gone. Also it will all be given a full detail (if wanted)

Mike =)

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Chopped headlight loom... why?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's not complete.... half the dash is missing lol. Good luck selling with pics like that. Tbh looks like scrap material to me, and I've worked on some shite before
Yep I know, It's only to save it from the scrap yard. It's up for sale as an incomplete car. I'd rather be honest on what it really looks like. Mechanically it's ok, It failed on the rust and I couldn't weld. Secondly I got another car so this became erroneous.

With that patched up I'm sure it'll be ok, It's for sale on my local motor club and popping it on a rally forum. It's an ideal autotest/solo car for beginners to start out in.

To clear up confusion the seats are from my dads Mk IV Spitfire project that are going... so no seats either :palm:

It'll take a brave buyer but it'll be worth it if you can tidy it up yourself =)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chopped headlight loom... why?
I sold all the vent surrounds/mfd/centre to a lad off here and I was late posting it - needless to say to avoid upsetting anyone I had to butcher the loom to get it out quick and catch the post.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
would you consider splitting it?
im after a flame red boot with spoiler and bonnet to replace mine :thumbs_up:
Well looking at the resposnses so far and if theres enough interest yep.
Give it untill Friday (crosses fingers) and if nothing miraculous has happened you've got dibbs on the spoiler and bonnet. :thumbs_up:

thats -nothing- to what mine were like! damn, i wish my inner wheel arch were in that condition when i got my car!.. have about rebuilt ALL of mine! haha
Haha... well lets hope someone else see's it like this and buys the thing

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Give it untill Friday (crosses fingers) and if nothing miraculous has happened you've got dibbs on the Boot, spoiler and bonnet. :thumbs_up:

what kind of condition they in? any rust, deep scratches?:thumbs_up:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Give it untill Friday (crosses fingers) and if nothing miraculous has happened you've got dibbs on the Boot, spoiler and bonnet. :thumbs_up:

what kind of condition they in? any rust, deep scratches?:thumbs_up:
Boot too haha. The boot has a spot of rear wiper rust, nothing massive. Spoiler was recently resprayed so tip top and the bonnet has the usual stone chips and a tiny bit of front lip rust. I shall detail the bonnet and wax it to prolong it fading if no one claims the car as a whole.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts