All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK folks,this is open to everyone.I'm looking at doing a karting event at a new facility in WITHAM(A12KARTERS).I tried it out last sunday,and it's very good.It's only been open since Easter w/end,so all new karts.

WE could do an arrive n drive,or a grand prix,or even a team enduro.It's your decision,so let me know what you want to do and I'll get some prices.

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
I'd be up for this, give me a time and date and i'm there! as long as it aint between 12th and 19th of june lol!

B.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
essex is not in east anglia lmao, bit of a trek for me though
FYI,ESSEX is classed as EAST ANGLIA by VAUXHALL MOTORS via VXROnline.Hence the post in EAST ANGLIA.The thread is actually posted as a national event,so what's your problem.

I'm trying to do something for the forum and it's members.If you don't want anything doing just say so.I was actively encouraged by ADMIN to do this for you all.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Yup, is in east angliar:p

Bit OTT on the reaction, she was only messing/informing on what she thought was correct.Shes a very good/valuble member to the site mate, and has done alot more for it.

Brad your up for everything inc , rolling road,pvs and the calender b3an did IIRC, which of them did you do:p although TBH I know you would have gone to rolling road if more than 2 people went, and pvs your on holiday, but you still put your name down to go :lipsmoker:

Reactions: youngsezer

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
cheers vegas, yeah chill mate i was only messing hence the 'lmao' at the end, and i then went on to say that i would be interested but its a bit of a trek for me. fair play to you for doing this, its just i used to live in east anglia and thought essex was too far south, my bad mate

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
Bit rude tbh mate, dont think many people will turn up? nothing against you as i dont know you but, from a different perspective, with attitude like that its not going to get far on here.

B.

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
yeah tell me about it, since he blew his top at me i cant be bothered tbh, gonna focus on getting my car fixed now and hopefully getting a local meet for us south westeners.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts