All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm thinking about becoming a gold member 2moro cos i love this forum its somuch better than any other corsa forum i've been on. just wanted to check a couple of things. is the £3 just a 1 off payment for the year? at the end of my year do u get in touch saying my year is over and give me an option to become a gold member again or not continue to be a gold member? What are the methods of payment?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yep as Jim said, it's £3 for the year, just a one-off payment. At the end of the year if you decide to re-subscribe just follow the payment steps again.
See http://www.allcorsa.co.uk/forums/payments.php for all the benefits of becoming a gold member.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Well I'm happy with my mahjong crown for now.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
40 games so far, and when people get bored, there's another 400 to choose from.
Click on someones name in the postbit (on the lefthand side of a post) if they have a trophy next to it and it displays what games they are champion of.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ace sounds like a gd deal - u can definately count me in for becoming a gold member 2moro. Also thanks for all the replies i've been getting from you guys for the different threads i've posted i realy appreciate it and hope its not getting annoying - just want a pic in my head of different things my gf and i will do to it

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Ask away with anything. That's the whole point of the forums.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts