All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
A pack :confused:
You get a gold membership, this isnt like one of those save the rain forest things where they cut down more trees to send you loads of leaflets :rolleyes:

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
dont need a card for discounts, we have a close relationship with all the companies so you just need to mention the fact you are a gold member here!

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
when i used the discount with adrian i just had to do a print screen when i was loged in an send it to them.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Although going gold just to take advantage of discounts, sort of defeats the object of using the forum :(

·
Registered
713 Posts
yeah but what (or who) does the £5 go to and what benefit does it give to the forum? i.e. what can the payer get for the money? just curiousity gettin the better of me.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
pay a fiver and find out like i did today.

its great.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Finally, thankyou josh.

thats all i asked for, was there any need for the "just pay it and find out" attitude? i dont use the site all that often so didnt see the real point.

but as its going to those that run the site then its justified and a good idea.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Finally, thankyou josh.

thats all i asked for, was there any need for the "just pay it and find out" attitude? i dont use the site all that often so didnt see the real point.

but as its going to those that run the site then its justified and a good idea.
I'm sure demon didn't mean anything by it - Chill - he's still buzzing from going Gold thats all :D

Money as said goes to Lee to help pay fees for running the forum which can be pricey - especially as the place grows. There are also all the trader benefits as Josh has pointed out in his link.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts