All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im totally bored at work and looks like hardly anyone is on today so generally looking for people to talk to lol, whats everyone up to this evening? Im thinking about de-badging my car and t-cutting it as its fading to pink :eek: then probs come on here and talk to XxsamxX about next week :thumbs_up: .

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
finishing work in about 30mins, then its out with the girlfriend tonight quiet drink and a walk enjoying the great weather maybe! :)

then up at 6am again for a 7am start to the working day!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Had a pretty mad party last nite, so im absolutely shattered, got about 3 hours sleep on the bedroom floor, so early night tonight for me :laugh:

Yeh debadge it it looks good, It suprising how effective T-cut is, will make it look great when you do it, give it the full works though, wash, T-cut and polish and it will gleam

·
Registered
291 Posts
Im so bored at work and getting grief from folk from other sites on my site and just cba! And working tonight at 7 too :(

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
yeah am thinkign this as my broters mate pointed out it needed a wash y.day the cheeky bugger, 1 question how do you de-badge?
What i did was get a jug full of freshly boiled water and pour it onto the badge, get a bit of dental floss and feed it underneath the badge and pulling it up and down until it comes off. I then picked off the bits of glue etc with me nails and an old credit card (take care not to scratch the paintwork) then used a bit of tar remover to get rid of the small hardcore bits left on there. Simple as that really. Then use T-cut if necessary lol

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
During the day - Capita Health Solutions at Foresterhill

Night time - Craighaar Hotel in Bucksburn

Oh by the way the Simpsons was brilliant!!:laugh:
yea i've seen most of the simpsons and i was laughing - doesn't look bad at all

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
fitted my brakes, bled them, dont work.

going out riding later with my mate.