All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Morning,

I'm being a taxi driver today! :) Gotta take my dad places as his car got written off in the floods. So if any of you see a Red Corsa round Stratford, it's me :)

Then hopefully I'll go shopping. You?

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Another day at work, however there is no 'interesting' sport on the telly tonight, so that sucks!

·
Registered
389 Posts
howdy i'm at college today supposed to be searching on steels for my engineering course ........... cars are made with steel though so i feel i'm doing my work :)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hey all

Im working till half 4 then heading home for tea and out to my boyfriends mums as its his sisters 18th :D

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Hey all

Im working till half 4 then heading home for tea and out to my boyfriends mums as its his sisters 18th :D
alright for some!

I start early shifts next week :( once a month 7am - 330pm

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
IT Support, for a spread betting company, we do financial trading as well, so need cover for when European markets open!

Sometimes our sports people are in a like 6am, for events like the golf the other week that started that early!

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Well just got up, going for a careers interview at half 12 then going to get my haircut. Then I think I am picking my mate up from camp and thats as much as I have got planned lol

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Just got out of bed :laugh: .

Waiting for my girlfriend to come over for lunch and then I need to go and pick up some Sikaflex!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm working, but leave at 2:15 - drive home (2nd best bit of the day) and spend the rest of the day doing chores, maybe some gardening if the rain holds off...

J.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts