All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I have been a pain on this forum but that's not the reason I'm leaving. I am selling my baby car its advertised in the cars for sale section at a good price 1st come 1st serve I have only had it 2 month's no problems with it its fast great car my pride and joy. I am selling due to family problems and sorry to see it go. Once its been sold I shall no longer be a member here as i'll have no car.

Thanks to everyone for being so lovely welcoming me and helping me. Good luck to those with their modding.

Jayme x

·
Registered
901 Posts
I know I have been a pain on this forum but that's not the reason I'm leaving. I am selling my baby car its advertised in the cars for sale section at a good price 1st come 1st serve I have only had it 2 month's no problems with it its fast great car my pride and joy. I am selling due to family problems and sorry to see it go. Once its been sold I shall no longer be a member here as i'll have no car.

Thanks to everyone for being so lovely welcoming me and helping me. Good luck to those with their modding.

Jayme x
Hope everything turns out for you :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
713 Posts
no need to necesarily not be on here any more, i was thinkin i'd be in a similar position when i swap my car over for my mates clio, seeing as its not a corsa or indeed not a vauxhall (lol) i thought it wouldnt be right still posting on here yet ive had quite a few ppl say to stay on and see its developments.

at the end of the day tho its ur choice, but i also hope things turn out allright for u as well

all the best tho.

Chris

·
Registered
4,575 Posts

Jayme x
Hope your family problems get sorted out :thumbs_up:

Stick with us though - you are always welcome with us. Its a fact of life that members will move on from a corsa eventually but you can still stick with us no matter whether you have no car or go for a different car in the future.

Hope you decide to stay :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Sorry to hear about the family problems; dont think you have been a pain on the forum, as I defiantly never noticed you being a pain as any input especially question that you need answering can help other members later on. So stick around and hope everything gets sorted for you :thumbs_up: .

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awwww you guys are just simply lovely thanks for all of your comments of course I'll stay lol. My sister is having a financial crisis she has a family and I want to give her the money from what I get from my baby car. I can't let my sister feel like this she deserves so much more. she's been really supportive when I needed her and now I'm going to help her as best as I can. Sometimes you have to give up the things you love (my corsa) but my sister's love comes first.

If you can please send out the word that I am selling my beloved baby it needs a good home.

xx Jayme

1 - 10 of 10 Posts