All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 3 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
follow it all year,
missed qualify due to a party last night !
so dont know what the grid line up etc is,
or what the deal is with the hamilton fiasco of using two sets of wets in the free practice,

i will be watching it and cheering on hamilton , would be amazing to see such a young rookie win such an event!!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
yeap totally agree with you karen,
cant see alonso being there next season especially after the blackmail attempt, which is what caused all the mclaren fiasco,
i wouldnt be suprised to see alosno take some desprate measures to take hamilton out the running today,

i can see alonso heading back to renult next year,
really hope mclaren try and get button as number two driver as button is a superb driver with so many reliabilty problems with honda

·
Registered
138 Posts
hamilton was unlucky!
kimi deserves the win it has been along time coming for him,

if he hamilton had just kept his head and not try to get infront of alonso on the same corner he got past he would have been fine, but hes just got that win or lose mentality about him like senna, as senna allways said " BEING 2ND ISTO BE THE 1ST OF THOSE WHO LOSE"

mclaren put him right in the **** with gearbox troubles but thats just the way things go in f1,

as for the 3 stop i think this was due to the supersofts not being able to hold up in the race, the supersoft are usually hamiltons favoured choice but due to heat etc they were blistering after a few laps, so the for had to change back to normal tyres, it is now also a rule in f1 that all drivers must use both sets of tyres, unless the race is a wet race or the need for intermediate tyres through a rain spell is needed,

1 - 3 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.