All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Your a saviour Cj, I accidently stumbled upon the site earlier with 5 hours to go. Then totally forgot about it. I may have gone to bed without watching the trailer if I hadn't have just seen this.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha, just saw it on digg.com, was pretty lucky myself, it was the pre turning computer off visit to all the usual sites to check anything new out

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
it was the pre turning computer off visit to all the usual sites to check anything new out
And I thought it was just me that did that :eek:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Just a quick note, it appears the rockstar site has gone down lol.
Must be too much interest for them to handle.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
me too :O lol

well it looks like the server is under a lotta strain lol... might as well try in the morning when i get to work ;)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yep, they just showed enough to get you wet, then it was over :(

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I was sat waiting for well over an hour and half last night just for their site to come back online due to the demand. And all over a trailer!

I know I'm sad, but GTA is probably the best game series ever!!!!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Omg that looked amazing! Very complex environments by the looks of it. Will be a must buy when I get my PS3 at some point :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
It will be the reason for me getting a ps3 I think.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I would like a 360, but the PS3 seems to be better, and I'm not biased as I have an Xbox and PS2, although I actually liked Xboxes more at first. Won't be able to get a PS3 til the end of this year though at the earliest :(

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
xbox 360 + wii = much more fun, and cheaper than a ps3 ;)

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
yeah but the PS3 is actually cheaper the time you have brought all the equipment for the 360 to make it as good as the ps3.

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
i haven't bought a 360 or ps3 at the moment, probably going to wait untill GTA comes out and see which one the game plays best on.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts