All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After just completing GTA:SA and currently sat playing Liberty City Stories on ps2 I thought it would make a good topic on here.

I don't know where to start in terms of discussing it so I'll leave that to someone else to start off.

Also a quick mention, for anyone who wants to sample the originals, Rockstar have full downloads of them on their website.
http://www.rockstargames.com/classics/

Well worth a look.

Just realised, it was 10 years ago that the original came out for the ps2.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Apparently the next GTA is out in october this year. It will be unbelievable.

·
Registered
94 Posts
wow, i love the GTA games, since the day my cousin brought his playstation round and we played GTA for hours, im sure it affected him in real life though.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
The GTA games have led the way I remember getting the first GTA and playing that loads then london and then GTA 2 they were the games of there time. Then GTA 3 comes out and every game copys them, GTA is the one everyone goes back to..its orginal and good at same time

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
i think it is only 360... then six months later ps3 / pc .... heard that a long time ago though... so no idea if they're still planning that

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I can't wait!!!

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
surprising to see how little is known about the game still! They're doing a real good job at keeping it quiet

·
Registered
447 Posts
ive never owned one of these games...

...my mates have them, and i play now and again. But ive never actually brought it for myself

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
i never boguht a gta ever lol i think because all my mates had it i borowed the games lots so ddint need to.

just finnished just cuse on xbox 360 :p bit gtaish but on an island

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Aaaa the good old days of GTA 2, did you ever use to listen wot they were sayin on the radios? used to make me crease :laugh: you could run along and burp n fart lol

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The radio's on all GTA's have been genuis. Especially GTA 3 onwards, so funny!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts